Fifth-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs
In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services, Manufacturing & More
East Hanover, NJ, May 12, 2020 – SWK Technologies, Inc. has been named to After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2020. The annual list and research (hashtag: #Top100MSP) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2019 and January 2020 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends, including:
- Honorees generated a combined $1.12 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2019, up from $699.1 million in 2018. The surge involved organic growth combined with accelerating merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on financial services and healthcare, while MSPs in the legal and manufacturing sectors also showed particularly strong growth.
- The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 2.8 million users across their customer sites in 2019, up from 2.6 million in 2018.
- MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (56%), Dell Technologies (22%), Cisco Systems (21%), Datto (19%), ConnectWise (11%) and Ingram Micro (11%).
This is SWK Technologies’ third year placing on this list, and SWK was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in Manufacturing for the second year as well.
“Manufacturers were already hard-pressed to effectively manage all of their IT assets before COVID-19,” said Bill Michael, VP of Operations for SWK Network Services. “Now they must contend with escalating cyber threats in addition to supply chain disruptions and changing realities. SWK has long stood out as a top MSP partner in this space, as this award reflects, but we are already strengthening our services with top of the line cybersecurity solutions to ensure our customers in manufacturing, distribution and other sectors have the protection they need to weather this storm.”
“After Nines Inc. congratulates SWK Technologies on this honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Vertical market MSPs are uniquely positioned to assist their customers with automation, cybersecurity, e-commerce and business recovery services during this challenging time for the global economy.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
SWK Network Services, the managed services division of SWK Technologies, is an award-winning IT solution provider and network defense resource. In addition to being named to the ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list in 2018, 2019 and 2020, SWK has also ranked in the Channel Futures MSP 501, the Elite 150 category of the CRN MSP 500, and CRN’s Solution Provider 500.
About SWK Technologies, Inc.
SWK Technologies, Inc. (www.swktech.com) delights its customers and partners by providing solutions and expertise that transform their businesses and enable success. SWK’s Strategic Technology Advisory Team (STAT) provides business management consulting services that help maximize value derived from technology investments. SWK Network Services is a managed network service provider that delivers IT infrastructure management and training, as well as business continuity, penetration testing and data protection solutions. Secure Cloud Services (SCS) is a secure cloud hosting provider that supports SWK Technologies’ ERP, CRM, WMS, and other software solutions. SWK’s parent company, SilverSun Technologies, Inc., is publicly traded (NASDAQ: SSNT).
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com