Network Vulnerability Test
Network threats are always on the rise and every day there is a new virus, ransomware, or other malware infection. Cybersecurity breaches lead to network downtime, which can cost you up to hundreds of thousands of dollars every hour your system is down. Here are what industry experts are saying:
What is a network vulnerability test?
- A vulnerability test is responsible for highlighting weaknesses in computers, apps, and network infrastructure
- A vulnerability test is a key measure designed to prevent networks from being hacked because it reveals any weaknesses in the critical areas of the network
- Knowledge is key in order to know where your vulnerabilities lie. If you know what to improve, you can strengthen your weak points to keep hackers out
What should a vulnerability test accomplish?
- Identification, quantification, and ranking of weaknesses inside networks
- Explaining the consequences of a hypothetical scenario of the discovered security soft spots
- Creating a plan to overcome the discovered weaknesses
- Offer recommendations to help fix a company’s security, and reduce further risks
SWK’s Vulnerability Testing is designed to identify potential threats along with the risks they pose. Our award winning Network Services team will work with you to proactively fight these dangers and protect your systems. Our Vulnerability Test will map and scan up to five (5) public IP addresses on your network to determine if they are vulnerable to the latest threats. Our Team will provide you with a report detailing our findings and discuss your environment while providing recommendations on potential remedies.
Network security regulations are increasingly becoming stricter and more comprehensive in response to the growing rate of breaches targeting organizations holding personal data. SWK’s Network Vulnerability Testing also provides a tool for achieving data privacy compliance by allowing you to conduct regular vulnerability testing of your system. This examination enables you to review the effectiveness your cybersecurity practices and demonstrate compliance to regulatory agencies.
Does your business fall into one of these categories? You may need a vulnerability test to remain compliant.
- Banking and Credit Union
- Financial Institution
- Law Firm
- Investment and Asset Management Firms
Don’t become another victim, protect your network with a vulnerabilty scan.
DON’T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE
Contact us immediately to schedule your network vulnerability test TODAY! Your information will not be shared with any third parties.