RANSOMWARE AND OFFICE 365 FOR BUSINESS
For small to midsized businesses, Microsoft Windows-based systems remain dominant. The collaborative capabilities of Office 365 make ransomware defense more challenging.
A user that shares documents with colleagues can end up with copies on multiple laptops. Each person with editing access might sync a copy to their system. When one person gets ransomware, files get encrypted – and then the encrypted versions sync through to everyone else. The same is true for Sharepoint Online. Ransomware can easily be spread there via the sync client.
Download the eBook to find out:
- Strategies and tactics that will help reduce your ransomware risk
- How to protect your networks and devices
- Why you need to update your software
- Tactics to thwart Office 365 ransomware threats
- How to recover from an attack
- and much more!
Fill out the form to get instant access to the eBook now.
SWK Network Services is well positioned to maintain your network and keep it protected as one of the top managed service providers in the world.