Network Vulnerability Test
ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR NETWORK
Over half of SMBs are unable to survive a major cyber-attack. Are you willing to risk those odds?
We know for a fact that network threats are on the rise, and our industry peers have been very outspoken about this troubling trend. Below are some of their public statements.
- “In the first five months of 2016, 50 new ransomware families were identified” –Trend Micro
- “4 million samples of ransomware have been identified” –Trend Micro
- “Ransomware incidents have increased by 35%” –Symantec
- “429 million personal records were stolen or lost (over the past year)” –Symantec
- “89% of breaches had a financial or espionage motive” –Verizon’s 2016 Breach Investigations Report
SWK’s Vulnerability Testing is designed to identify potential threats along with the risks they pose. Our award winning Network Services team will work with you to proactively fight these dangers and protect your systems. Our Vulnerability Test will map and scan up to five (5) public IP addresses on your network to determine if they are vulnerable to the latest threats. Our Team will provide you with a report detailing our findings and discuss your environment while providing recommendations on potential remedies.
Network security regulations are increasingly becoming stricter and more comprehensive in response to the growing rate of breaches targeting organizations holding personal data. SWK’s Network Vulnerability Testing also provides a tool for achieving data privacy compliance by allowing you to conduct regular penetration testing of your system. This examination enables you to review the effectiveness your cybersecurity practices and demonstrate compliance to regulatory agencies.
Fill out the form and someone will reach out to you shortly!