EBOOK and White paper
THE ESSENTIAL CYBERSECURITY TOOLKIT FOR SMBS
Global Security Compliance and Its Technological Implications
Two great resources one form to access both!
Today’s data threats don’t discriminate; businesses of all sizes are susceptible to attacks. However, small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are often less prepared to deal with security threats than their larger counterparts.
In a report from AT&T, 80% of businesses acknowledged they experienced some sort of a cyber attack. In 2018, these incidents have become even more common. For today’s companies, falling victim to one of these attacks is no longer a question of “if” but “when.”
Download the Cybersecurity Toolkit to access:
- Cybersecurity Training for employees – what they NEED to know
- Scams to look out for and how to identify them
- How you can set up a training program
- Key Cybersecurity solutions for SMBs
- Your own Cybersecurity checklist
- and much more!
Fill out the form to get instant access to the eBook AND white paper now.
Sophisticated security threats have created the need for a holistic approach to building a strategy to keep users, business devices, networks, and data protected.
This paper will help you understand how Lenovo’s 360 security strategy can assist you to align with global governance regulations by adopting a holistic approach to security.
Read Global Security Compliance and Its Technological Implications White Paper to learn about:
- Breaches from recent years
- The rise of Global Governance Standards for cybersecurity
- Technological Implications you face from these regulations and how you can meet them
- Ways you can keep your data secure
- A unique 360 degree approach to cover your security needs
SWK Network Services is well positioned to maintain your network and keep it protected as one of the top managed service providers in the world.