Start Discussing Cybersecurity with Your Employees
As your organization grows, your employee headcount grows – and so does your cybersecurity risk. The best way to keep your company cybersecure is to educate your staff about effective cyber defense tactics… but business leaders have more pressing things to do than compile comprehensive lists of shareable tactics.
Succeed in your discussions with this carefully organized, in-depth eBook from SWK Network Services that helps you target the cybersecurity issues that matter most for your company right now.
Access the eBook and get the facts on:
- 11 desk clutter mistakes that compromise data security
- 9 tips to strengthen password security
- 5 ways to block phishing attacks
- 7 best practices for safe internet browsing on any device
- 10 of the least secure usernames that most companies rely on
- How cybercriminals break encryption on stolen passwords
- Which leading free tool truly increases online security
- What the most common phishing techniques are today
If you have the nagging feeling that you could be doing more for your organization’s cybersecurity, you’re probably right. Cybercriminals don’t slow down, so you shouldn’t either. Take your next step to a more secure company with this latest eBook from the IT security experts at SWK Network Services.
Fill out the form and get the eBook with clear guidelines for starting and sustaining cybersecurity discussions with your employees – or simply contact SWK for more information.
SWK Network Services is well positioned to maintain your network and keep it protected as one of the top managed service providers in the world.