protect your business
Request for a free consultation
Have compliance needs? Talk to us to see all the ways SWK can help you meet compliance demands. Managing compliance is no easy task, and we’re here to help. SWK Network Services is able to help secure your network and work with you to maintain compliance. We provide you with the resources needed to keep up with the ever-changing regulations, policies, procedures, and the technology that is required to meet them.
Small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are the prime target for attackers because they tend to be easier targets. They’re often less secure and unprepared for attack. Think about burglars that go after houses where they know no one is home. With more cybercrime automation and the rise of hacking kits, the cost and time it takes to launch a successful attack have decreased, increasing the amount of cyber-attacks executed.
Cost Savings! Ineffective, slow, and problematic networks can cost you more money, reduce productivity, and cause undue stress. On top of that network threats are always on the rise and every day there is a new virus, ransomware, or other malware infection. Cybersecurity breaches lead to network downtime, which can cost you up to hundreds of thousands of dollars every hour your system is down.
For a limited time SWK is offering complementary consultations for your protection. Get comprehensive visibility into your network though an internal scan, assessment of external risk factors, and a dark web scan to detect any leaked credentials that are visible on the dark web. Based on results SWK will provide you with recommendations to improve your network performance, overall productivity and protect you from cyber threats.
From the assessment we will be able to provide you with a:
- Issue Summary – Rundown of detected issues and their corresponding threat to your network
- Domain Discovery – What computers are connected and if they are running supported operating systems
- Any Aging Systems – What systems are aging and may be in need of replacement
- External Security – Assessment of risks
- Internal Security – Evaluation of Policy strength
- Dark Web Scan – Reveal any compromised credentials that show up on the dark web
- A Network Assessment Interview – An in-depth review of your operations with recommendations and tips for how to immediately improve your network (free education) as well as discussion for how to improve your strategic operations
Fill out the form to request a network assessment – or simply contact SWK to speak to someone about evaluating your network.
Don’t risk potential major issues that could be hiding in your network. Request a consultation today!
*submit request to see if you are eligible for an assessment
SWK Network Services is well positioned to maintain your network and keep it protected as one of the top managed service providers in the world.